Post Fire Assistance
Sep 01, 2023
Spokane Conservation District is here to provide support and resources to landowners in Spokane County who have been impacted by the devastating Oregon Rd. fire and Gray fire. Our team of specialists will come to your property and conduct a thorough assessment, providing informed recommendations based on your goals for the property. Additionally, we will also inform landowners of current programs that may provide financial assistance for necessary actions.
If you require assistance, we encourage you to fill out our contact form below, and one of our staff members will be in touch with you promptly. We understand the gravity of the situation and are committed to doing everything in our power to assist in recovery efforts and facilitate fire-resilient land management in the community.
Considering the urgent needs that many members of our community may have, we wanted to provide you with valuable resources for up-to-date information from state and local agencies. The following links can be helpful not only to you but also to your family members, friends, and neighbors. Please feel free to share these resources with anyone who may find them beneficial during this time.
- The Department of Social and Human Services’ Washington Connection offers a way to find and apply for a variety of services and assistance online. By entering basic household information, Washington Connection will let you know what state, federal or local programs or services you or your family may qualify for. As always, you may apply in person at a local CSO (DSHS Office Locator) or by calling the Customer Services Contact Center at 877-501-2233.
- Department of Ecology – Wildfire Smoke Information
- Washington’s Air Quality Network – Air Monitoring Program
- Department of Natural Resources – Wildfire Incident Information
- Washington Department of Transportation – Real Time Travel Map
- Washington State Department of Health – Emergencies
- The Washington Emergency Management Division
Spokane County resources:
- Spokane County Emergency Management
- Spokane County
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office
- Emergency Alert and Warning Notifications for Spokane County: Register for ALERT Spokane